Wednesday, June 24, 2009

what i do/why i do it






Whole Birth Prenatal Yoga


childbirth education

doula services


baby moon childbirth education weekend retreat


in kitsap co and bainbridge island


Because I believe birth is a sacred and powerful family event,
Because I believe women are strong and intelligent and can make their own choices about how they choose to birth,

Because I believe that becoming a family is a life transformation that requires our whole intellectual, spiritual and physical selves: I have created full moon birthing.




I offer several childbirth related services including:


  • Childbirth education classes

  • Prenatal Yoga

  • Doula Services

  • Babymoon Childbirth Education Weekend Retreats

All are offered in Kitsap Co and Bainbridge Island


My passion is in helping families rediscover the power and sacredness of birth and beyond. I have spent many years creating a wholistic childbirth education program and growing my skills as a Doula and prenatal yoga instructor. I have also created the Baby Moon Childbirth Education retreat weekend for busy families .

I have created pages of my favorite readings and community support. Walking the path of birth it is nice to know you have company. My hope is you enjoy browsing my blog and go away with a stronger sense of your own power in this life changing process of birth.


It is my wish that every family has access to a Doula and to independent childbirth education classes to help them navagate the road of pregnancy, birth and beyond.



Enjoy
Much peace
Kerry Allen
360 536 5126


doulakerry@earthlink.net