Wednesday, June 24, 2009

testimonials and photos

Testimonials





I was so lucky to find Kerry's yoga class when I was half way pregnant and wanted to do anything helps to have natural birth. The class was informal and personal with fun. Talking with Kerry and other moms to be made me feel positive and took all fear off from me, wish she was my midwife. Learned the beauty of motherhood now I am so in love with my little girl! Thank Heaven for a beautiful baby. And glad to know Kerry such a loving lady, thank you.
Hiroe Puckett





Kerry is a great pre-natal yoga instructor. She has a wonderfully calming voice and really helped me focus on different aspects of pregnancy. When I was in labor I heard her voice reminding me to relax during contractions. It was really helpful.

Eleven





Kerry gave me the confidence i could do it. and i did!
Paris


Kerry's (childbirth education) class gave me the information and confidence i needed to make my birth an awsome birth. The comfort measures part of the class was invaluable. it helped me keep focused and relaxed.
Annette